Friday, August 28, 2009

School's In Session






Well we started school this week. Morgan started her 7th grade year filled with Varsity Orchestra, Pre-AP classes, and competitive atheletics. She seems to be liking it so far, but I feel it will be a very busy year for her. Judson started his 4th grade year and is extremely pumped about his science class. I have moved him over to the school where I am teaching. He is really liking it and I pray he keeps his enthusiasm.

My first week was a great one! I am very blessed to be at this school. The staff is extremely supportive and the students have been sweet and polite (this week). I forget how tiny 3rd graders are at the beginning of the year and how much they grow during the year. It should be an interesting year for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. wOW! My have your kiddos have grown. morgan's haircut makes her look very "mature!!" Glad to hear you are enjoying your new school!

    ReplyDelete