Monday, October 26, 2009

Canadian Fall Festival



For the weekend of October 17-18th, we traveled to Canadian to visit Bobo and Meme. The town was having their Fall Foliage Festival. Jeremy and I had never visited, so this was our first trip and we were very impressed with the town. We will probably never eat at the RailHead again as it took about 3 hours for our food. I know they were busy, but WOW!!!

After eating, the guys went back to Jim's for a football-watching afternoon and the girls went to the Arts and Crafts fair. They had lots of neat things to look through and Morgan and I made some good purchases. We looked around the town at several stores and headed back up the hill. Judson had made a friend who was going to feed the elk across the road. So he and I went with her and he helped while I took pictures. This was the first time I had seen live elk, very different.

The next day they drove us around town and showed us houses, the art museum, and the old bridge. It is 3/4 of a mile long, so I got my walking in for the day. Then we took the kids to the skate park, they love it! Tony Hawk was brought in to design it, so it was a very nice place for kids. Even Jeremy, the big kid, got to ride on a skateboard.


We had an exhausting, but nice weekend and got home to prepare for the next week.

1 comment:

  1. it is so funny judd and morgan look like mini jeremy and whitney!!

    ReplyDelete